B.Com (Hons.) Dual Specialization
Bachelor of Commerce – B.Com. HonoursB.Com. (Hons.) Programme is Three Years (Six Semesters) Degree Programme of 146 credits. The course is multi-disciplinary and aims at providing a strong foundation level understanding of the functioning of business organizations, commercial transactions and various specialised operations such as Accounting, Commerce and Management by offering a comprehensive curriculum. The curriculum is developed considering the desired level of knowledge exposure in the context of the ever-changing environment in global business. More specifically, the programme is intended:
- To develop the necessary professional knowledge and skills in Accounting, Commerce and Management, by adopting learner-centric pedagogical practices.
- To make every Commerce graduate eligible for professional studies such as CA , ICWA/CMA, CS, CIMA, ACCA, MBA or other Masters Programmes in Commerce/ Management.
- To enhance employability of the students in Accounting, Finance, Marketing, Commerce, Management, Banking, Insurance or general job.
- To nurture the students in intellectual, personal, inter-personal and societal skills with focus on holistic education leading to their overall development.
- To provide contemporary curriculum that bridges the gap between theory and practice.
B.COM. (HONS.) DUAL SPECIALISATION
Specialsation-2: (anyone of the following)
Banking, Insurance & Finance
Taxation, Finance & Economicst
B.COM (HONOURS) COURSE STRUCTURE 2022 TO 2025